Cricket T20 Fever 3D
Experience the best graphics as you play international cricket
Cricket T20 Fever 3D is a fun gaming app that gives cricket fans the chance to play their favorite game in three dimensions. Users of this app can select their virtual teams from the list of eight real-world teams, which includes groups from India, England, and Australia.
The gameplay found in Cricket T20 Fever 3D is the highlight of this gaming app. Even the most novice cricket fans will surely be able to enjoy playing this video game. The batting and throwing actions are controlled by simple tapping motions.
The Cricket T20 Fever 3D app's graphics are nothing to write home about, but the overall appearance of the game is pleasing to the eye. The fact that players can view replays, game statistics, and alternate views of plays make the playing this video game feel a bit more like watching an actual cricket match on television.
While Cricket T20 Fever 3D outperforms similar gaming apps, there are some concerns about the number of advertisements users have to deal with while trying to play the game. Some have experienced problems with the app freezing during the game as well, although this problem could be caused by the device which is being used at the time.
- Three-dimensional virtual cricket game.
- Choose from eight teams.
- View replays, different angles, and statistics during the game.
- The game includes a large number of advertisements.
- App can sometimes freeze during the game.
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvement
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.